Planning Committee minutes 5 Nov
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 5 November 2012
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Fahy, Harrison, Herbert and Lane
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
105.1 Cllr Harrison.
106. Minutes of the meeting held on 15 October 2012
106.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 1 October had been circulated with the agenda.
106.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 15 October 2012 be accepted as a true record.
107. Matters Arising
107.1 There were no matters arising.
108. Declarations of Interests
108.1 None declared.
109. Consideration of Planning Applications
* 12/02198/TREES – Smiths Place, Stockbridge Road – various works on 10 trees – no objection
* 12/02137/FULLS – Rose Cottage, Up Somborne Lane – single storey link extension to provide larder – no objection
* 12/02168/FULLS – White Chapel, Winchester Road – erect boundary wall and alter vehicle and pedestrian accesses – -no objection
* 12/02234/TREES – 8 Camp Field – crown lift Silver Birch to hedge height and fell one Yew, one Conifer and one Cedar – no objection
* 12/02173/EXTS – 25 Nutchers Drove – renewal of permission to erect a 3 bed detached dwelling – no objection
110. Report on Recent Planning Applications
110.1 The Clerk reported the following decisions made by Test Valley Borough Council:
* 12/01949/FULLS – 3 Muss Lane Cottages – replace existing shed with workshop and reposition, reposition oil tank add rear conservatory and front porch, new garden shed, greenhouse and patio – no objection. Permitted.
* 12/01908/LBWS – White Chapel, Winchester Road – amendment to alter internal layout, increase size of gallery bedroom, repair window 1 and replace windows 2 and 3 like for like – no objection. Permitted.
111. Clerk’s Report
111.1 The Clerk reported that consideration by TVBC of the Forest Extra applications had been delayed until mid-December.
112. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 19 November 2012 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm