Planning Committee minutes 25 June 2012
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 25 June 2012
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis and Fahy.
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
56.1 Cllrs Harrison and Herbert.
57. Minutes of the meeting held on 14 May 2012
57.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 14 May 2012 had been circulated with the agenda papers.
57.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Fahy, RESOLVED with Cllr Curtis abstaining (not present) that the minutes of the meeting held on 14 May 2012 be accepted as a true record.
58. Matters Arising
58.1 There were no matters arising.
59. Declarations of Interests
59.1 None declared.
60. Consideration of Planning Applications
* 12/01153/FULLS – Mount Pleasant House, Cow Drove Hill – retrospective application for combined garden shed and covered area – support
* 12/01171 LBWS – Marsh Court, Stockbridge – repair of garden structures – support
* 12/01219/FULLS & LBWS – Maisemore Cottage, Up Somborne – extend existing flat roofed extension and link to additional single storey kitchen extension. Demolish existing garage. Support.
* 12/01182/TREES – Dove Cottage, Muss Lane – fell three Conifers – support
61. Report on Recent Planning Applications
61.1 The Clerk reported the following decisions made by Test Valley Borough Council:
* 12/00904/TPOS – 3 Camp Field – fell one lime – no objection and TVBC permitted
* 12/00754/FULLS – The Old Barns, Romsey Road – change of use of barns and outbuildings to form residential house and one 3-bed self-catering holiday let, relocation of oil tank to within property – support but application now withdrawn
* 12/00980/TREES – Garden Lodge, Winchester Road – crown lift one Maple – support and TVBC permitted
* 12/00773/TREES – Wisteria House, Romsey Road – crown raise one Spruce – support and TVBC permitted
* 12/00414/FULLS – 3 Old Iron Foundry – demolish existing garage and erect two storey side extension, front porch and detached replacement garage. Support. TVBC permitted.
* 12/00577/TREES – The Old Vicarage, Old Vicarage Lane – fell one Sycamore and one Lawson Cypress. Support. TVBC permitted.
* 12/00585/TREES – Forge Cottage, 1 Forge Close – fell one Conifer and reshape three others. Support. TVBC permitted.
62. Clerk’s Report
62.1 The Clerk confirmed places had been reserved for Cllrs Curtis, Fahy and Harwood on the planning familiarisation course in Longstock on 10 September 2012.
63. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 16 July 2012 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm