KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 21 September 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans and Lane
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
114.1 Cllr Sutton.
115. Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 September 2015
115.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 7 September 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
115.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED with Cllr Harwood abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 7 September 2015 be accepted as a true record.
116. Matters Arising
116.1 There were no matters arising.
117. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
117.1 None declared or sought.
118. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/02111/FULLS – Birchwood, Cow Drove Hill – demolish sheds and erect two storey side extension to provide garage and study with bedroom and ensuite above – no objection to the proposed style but object to size as that proposed is only 472mm from hedge centre line which would be insufficient to allow building/future maintenance work to be completed without access from adjacent property and foundations of end wall will cut through hedge roots
• 15/02136 – Maple Rise, Palace Close – roof level extension to create 2 new bedrooms, landing, balcony and new window, new attached lobby room to rear, new window to front elevation (amendment to 15/00255/FULLS) – support
• 15/02161/TREES – Sycamore House, 6 Nutchers Drove – fell one Hawthorn – support
• 15/02109/FULLS – Acorn Lodge, Romsey Road- addition of pergola to entrance, skylight to first floor bathroom and sun tube roof tiles above landing – support
119. Report on Recent Planning Applications
None to report.
120. Clerk’s Report
120.1 The hearing of the application by Gladman Developments to build at the top end of Eldon Road had again been delayed until further notice.
121. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 5 October 2015 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm