KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 20 July 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis and Evans
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
98.1 Cllrs Lane and Sutton.
99. Minutes of the Meeting held on 6 July 2015
99.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 6 July 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
99.2 Proposed Cllr Evans, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 6 July 2015 be accepted as a true record.
100. Matters Arising
100.1 There were no matters arising.
101. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
101.1 None declared or sought.
102. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/01496/FULLS – 12 Riverside Green – new conservatory to rear of property – support
• 15/01402/FULLS – Muss Cottage, Muss Lane – replace front and rear timber frame windows with wooden double glazed units, increase chimney height to 1.8m and replace exterior cement render with lime render -support
• 15/01333/FULLS – White Chapel, Winchester Road – single storey extension to provide additional accommodation – object on the grounds that this is an inappropriate design, out of keeping and too large for the plot conjoined with concern at the known flood risk to this area
• 15/00941/FULLS – Carn Brae, Furzedown Road – replacement dwelling and one additional dwelling with garage, parking and septic tanks – object on the grounds of overdevelopment resulting in limited open space following house build with restricted driveway access
103. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 15/00501/CLPS – Brookvale and Oaktree House, Muss Lane – replace fence and remove hedgerow – support. Permitted.
104. Clerk’s Report
104.1 The hearing of the application by Gladman Developments to build at the top end of Eldon Road had again been delayed until 11 August 2015.
105. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 3 August 2015 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm