Planning committee minutes 18 Nov 2013
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 18 November 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
92. Minutes of the Meeting held on 21 October 2013
92.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 21 October 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
92.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 21 October 2013 be accepted as a true record.
93. Matters Arising
93.1 There were no matters arising.
94. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
94.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
95. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 13/02411/FULLS – Marsh Court – replacement of defective drainage, manhole alterations and new septic tank – support but concern expressed at the way contractors’ vehicles and delivery lorries parked on the busy A3057 because of an inability to use the access track to the dwelling risking an accident
• 13/02377/FULLS – 3 Old Fromans Farm – ground floor rear extension – support.
• 13/02448/FULLS – Meadowsweet, Up Somborne Lane – single storey rear extension – support.
• 13/02473/FULLS – Maisemore Cottage, Up Somborne – demolish single storey rear extension and erect replacement – support.
• 13/02440/TREES – 5 Church Road – various tree works – support.
96. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 13/02149/TREES – rear of Brookvale House, Muss Lane – reduce side overhang of Ash and crown lift by 4m – support. Permitted.
• 13/02127/TREES – Chalk Stream, Winchester Road – remove one Christmas Tree – support. Permitted.
• 13/02290/TREES – Brookvale, Muss Lane – fell one Willow – support. Permitted.
• 13/01732/TREES – 5 Forge Close – fell one Leylandii – support. Permitted.
97. Clerk’s Report
97.1 Nothing to report.
98. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 2 December 2013 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm