KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 8.30pm on Monday 18 May 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans, Lane and Sutton
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
65 Election of Vice-Chairman
65.1 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Harwood, RESOLVED with Cllr Sutton abstaining (not present) that Cllr Lane be re-elected as Vice-Chairman of the Planning Committee.
67. Minutes of the Meeting held on 27 April 2015
67.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 27 April 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
67.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 27 April 2015 be accepted as a true record.
68. Matters Arising
68.1 The date for the Gladman appeal had been further postponed until 21 July 2015.
69. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
69.1 None sought or declared.
70. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/00910/LBWS – The Old Vicarage, Old Vicarage Lane – masonry repairs to steps and repair work on two storey annex, repointing main house brickwork and stable block and repairs in semi-basement – support
• 15/00962/TREES – Rekero, 3 Old Iron Foundry – remove 2 Yew – support
71. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 15/00681/TREES – Hollybrook, Winchester Road – fell double trunked Sycamore to front elevation of property – support. Permitted.
• 15/00708/TREES – The Old Vicarage, Old Vicarage Lane – remove one Sycamore, crown lift four mature Yew – support. Permitted.
• 15/00710/TPOS – The Old Vicarage, Old Vicarage Lane – Horse Chestnut and Sycamore – clear deadwood and crown clean – support. Permitted.
• 15/00796/TREES – Snowdrop Cottage, Winchester Road – pollard one Willow and remove one Willow, one Beech and one Robina – support. Permitted.
• 15/00792/TREES – 1 King’s Acre – reduce overhanging Beech branches to boundary – support. Permitted.
72. Clerk’s Report
72.1 Nothing to report.
73. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 1 June 2015 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 8.40pm