KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Members of the Parish Council Planning Committee are summonsed to attend a meeting
to be held at the Epworth Hall, King’s Somborne on Monday 16th March 2020 at 7.00pm
This Meeting is Open to the Public
1. Welcome and Introduction
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To Review the Minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on 02nd March 2020
4. Matters Arising from the above Minutes
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Consideration of Planning Applications
a. 20/00584/LBWS – Morecroft, Muss Lane – Insertion of flue liner to chimney and reconstruction of chimney above ridge to increase height
b. 20/00583/FULLS – Morecroft, Muss Lane – Insertion of flue liner to chimney and reconstruction of chimney above ridge to increase height; Construction of shed in rear garden.
c. 20/00570/TREES – 6 Old Fromans Farm Cow Drove Hill – T1 Purple Plum – Reduce in height upto 1.8m and rebalance up to 1.2m |
d. 20/00555/VARS – The Old Barns Romsey Road Brook – Removal of condition 3 of 12/00754/FULLS (Tourist Accommodation Restriction) to allow the holiday let to be used as ancillary residential use for dependant relatives
e. Any other applications received since the publication of the agenda.
7. Report on Recent Planning Decisions
8. Clerk’s and Councillors’ Reports
9. Date, Time and Place of Next Meeting – Monday 6th April 2020 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, King’s Somborne
Mrs G Foster
Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council – 11th March 2020
Distribution: Cllrs Beacham, Harwood, Wales and Webb