Kings Somborne Parish Council
Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting
09 March 2016 at the The Epworth Hall, Kings Somborne, 7.00pm
Present: Andrew Brock (AB) (Chairman), Graham Searle (GS); John Pybus (JP); Peter Nickless (PN); Robbie Lane (RL); Katie Hughes (KH); Judith Evans (Minutes)
Also Present: Peter Storey (PS) (Clerk)
Apologies: Fiona Dunger (FD); Ryan Sutton (RS)
Copies: Website; OneDrive; Tony Ward (AW); KS Parish Councillors; Graham Smith, TVBC (GS TVBC)
AB explain the main purpose of the meeting was to go through the draft questionnaire. This was to be reviewed by consultants at meeting on 14th March. It would also be circulated to all with interest in the NDP, including SOKS and Parish Councillors.
|2.||Previous Minutes –
These were proposed by AB, seconded by PS and agreed by all
|Matters arising from previous Minutes
Hedge cutting legislation was confirmed by AB – no hedge cutting permitted between 1st March and 31st August.
AW to provide contact details for Aster – ongoing
GS TVBC to confirm the location of any SINC sites in the Parish
AB confirmed that folded A4 leaflet printing costs would be £39 incl. VAT and that posters sized printing would be approximately £5 each. PS agreed to review costs so far as part of the start of funding application
AB explained the structure of the Project Plan, now posted on OneDrive. There was a long discussion as to whether the project plan could be refined any further with concern expressed over the timings allowed for consultants input and for the TVBC input that would be necessary. It was agreed that the Project Plan and timings would be reviewed monthly.
The team reviewed each section of the questionnaire in turn.
PN asked that John Davies be formally thanked for all his efforts on the housing part of the questionnaire.
It was agreed that a list of definitions of what was meant by types of housing be added at the end of this section. PN to complete this and other agreed changes.
All team leaders were asked to revise their sections and send to AB for consolidation by COB Friday 11th March.
PS to research the accuracy of the numbers stated at the head of Section B of the housing section. It was suggested that PS contact the Gauntlet distributors as they had an accurate list of how many houses in each road
AB to contact TVBC to confirm Council Tax recorded and/or Building Control for number of dwelling completions, by area, of the village.
JP/FD to complete the agreed changes to the Landscape and Environment section. They were asked to include the SSSI site at Somborne Down and to simplify questions where possible. There was a long discussion about how the question regarding flood mitigation was phrased and wording was agreed.
GS was asked to add a further question regarding removal of unnecessary street “furniture” and one regarding a purpose built youth (pre-school, scouts etc.) facility.
All teams were congratulated on getting their sections drafted. PS/JE/FD to review completed questionnaire with consultants at the meeting on 14th March.
In the absence of RS and after several team members said they had struggled to open the proposed poster and flyer, RS to re-send to team members as .pdf files for their review and comment.
|Issues that need resolving
Wednesday 23rd March 2016, 7.00pm at The Epworth Hall