Minutes of a Meeting of the Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Wednesday 1 November 2017

Present: Cllr A Brock (Chairman)
Mr G Searle
Cllr R Lane
Mrs L Searle
Cllr R Sutton
Mr D StJohn

In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)

Public Session: Ms C Thomson, Mrs S Byram and Mrs L Hodge were present.

1. Chairman’s welcome and announcements

1.1 The Chairman welcomed everyone; there were no announcements.

2. Apologies

2.1 Cllr K Hughes was not present.

3. Previous meeting notes

3.1 Minutes of the previous meeting held on 18 October 2017 were accepted as a true record.

4. Matters arising

4.1 Confirmation of access rights to KS1 still awaited from owner
Action: Cllr Brock

4.2 Proforma Headings for the NDP to be reviewed as writing/editing of the Plan takes place.
Action: All (Cllr Brock to make available on OneDrive)

4.3 Group leaders to compile/review/update existing policies once the South Downs landscape assessment was to hand.
Action: Group leaders

5. Declarations of Interest

5.1 None declared.

6. Site Assessment update

6.1 The South Downs landscape assessment would be circulated when received to enable updating to be completed.
Action: Cllr Brock

6.2 Cllr Brock an Mr Searle to discuss with TVBC (MR G Smith) the possible need for a meeting with Hampshire Highways to discuss access problems to some of the sites identified and also whether or not a need existed for an ecological study of each site now or leave it as part of the planning process.
Action: Cllr Brock

7. Any other business.

7.1 None.

8. Date, time and place of next meeting

8.1 Wednesday 22 November 2017 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall.

There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 8.20pm