Planning minutes 4 Aug 14
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Village Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 4 August 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
67.1 Cllr Evans.
68. Minutes of the Meeting held on 21 July 2014
68.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 21 July 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
68.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Werrett, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 21 July 2014 be accepted as a true record.
69. Matters Arising
70. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
70.1 None sought or declared.
71. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 14/01648/FULLS – Village Hall – solar roof panels and three air source heat pumps – support
• 14/01701/FULLS – Furzedown Farm, Furzedown Road – restoration of a non-designated heritage asset and change of use of an outbuilding and greenhouse into a 3 bed single storey dwelling with office space for occupation by a family member as a live/work unit – support
72. Report on Recent Planning Applications
72.1 * 14/01254/ADVS – Estate Office, Compton Manor estate – roadside advertising board – support. Permitted.
• 14/01439/TPOS – Woodmans Cottage, Winchester Road – fell one Sycamore – support. Permitted.
• 14/01132/CLES – By The Way Annex, By The Way, Romsey Road – Certificate of Lawfulness for existing use – self-catering accommodation from April to September – support. Permitted.
• 14/01080/LBWS – The Cruck Cottage, Winchester Road – renew two pairs of French doors to rear – support. Permitted.
73. Clerk’s Report
73.1 The application for a Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for the MUGA on the King’s Somborne recreation ground had been resubmitted.
74. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 8 September 2014 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.45pm