KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 20th January 2020
Present: Cllrs Beacham, Dack, Harwood and Wales.
In attendance: Mrs G Foster (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Cllr Harwood welcomed everyone and thanked Cllr Beacham for taking on a new role in the planning committee.
- Cllr Webb had sent apologies.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 16th December 2019
- The minutes of the meeting held on 16 December 2019 had been circulated with the agenda.
- RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 16 December 2019 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- None declared
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- After discussion responses to the following applications were Resolved:
- 19/03036/TREES: Smiths Place, Stockbridge Road, SO20 6PH
- T1 Willow – Fell,
- T2 Elm – Fell – 12ft high – NO OBJECTION.
- 19/03053/TREES: Shappon, Romsey Road, SO20 6PW
- T1 Silver Birch – Fell – NO OBJECTION.
- 19/00587/FULLS: 400M S Of Houghton Lodge Houghton Road North Houghton SO20 6LQ (land inside KS Parish Boundary) Erection of replacement fishing hut with existing hut to be relocated – NO OBJECTION.
- 19/03073/FULLS | Erection of glasshouse and 2 polytunnels | Rookley Field Winchester Road – check for previous. NO OBJECTION.
- 20/00012/TREES |Tree works as per submitted schedule |St Peter And St Paul’s Church Romsey Road – (PARISH COUNCIL APPLICATION.) – NO COMMENT
- 20/00047/TREES |T1 – Acer Campestre – Crown thin removing rubbing/crossed/dead branches, crown lift to 4 metres above ground level, reduce over extended branches by up to 2 metres, G1 – Mixed species – Crown lift to a maximum of 4 metres, remove dead/snapped branches |Brook House Old Vicarage Lane – NO OBJECTION.
- 19/02854/trees – Silver birch 35yrs old. – NO OBJECTION, but suggest to replace with fruit or small dwarf cherry.
- Any other applications received since the publication of the agenda.
- There were no further applications received from TVBC since publication of the agenda.
- Report on Recent Planning Application decisions by TVBC
- 19/02855/TREES | Hawthorn – Reduce height and overall re-shape | Chilworth House 5 Camp Field – NO OBJECTION
- 19/02526/LBWS & 19/02525/FULLS – Erection of canopy to form porch, and refurbish existing front door – Stafford Lodge Winchester Road – WITHDRAWN.
- 19/02709/FULLS – Two storey side extension to provide dining room with bedroom over – 1 The Gorrings – PERMISSION
- 19/02731/FULLS |Erection of new dwelling and detached double double garage – Riverside Cottage Winchester Road – WITHDRAWN
- 19/02026/FULLS | Extension of residential curtilage & erection of carport (Retrospective) – Upper Eldon Farm – REFUSE
- Clerk’s and Councillors’ Report
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 03rd February 2020 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm