Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Thursday 9 May 2019
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Dack and Webb
In attendance: Mrs G Foster (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: 2 Members of the public were present
57.1 There were none
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 15 April 2019
58.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 15 April 2019 had been circulated with the agenda.
58.2 Proposed Cllr Webb, Seconded Cllr Dack, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 15 April 2019 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
59.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
60.1 None declared.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 19/00979/TREES – Reduce and re shape by up to 2.5m and T2 Leylandii – Remove 3 limbs, as shown on photogrpahs submitted with application. | 4 Forge Close Kings Somborne SO20 6FA – NO OBJECTION
- 19/00919/TREES | T1 Hazel – Reduce in height by up to 2m, reduce the remaining crown by 1.5-2m T2 Hazel – Reduce in height by up to 2.5m, reduce the remaining crown by 1.5m T3 Apple – Reduce overall crown by 2m back to live growth points H1 Mixed hedge – To height by 2m, Hope Cottage Muss Lane Kings Somborne Stockbridge Hampshire SO20 6PE – NO OBJECTION
- 19/00980/FULLS | Removal of a chimney | Compton Manor Compton Manor Estate Kings Somborne SO20 6QW – SUPPORT
- 19/00224/FULLS – White Chapel, Winchester Road – freestanding air source heat pump (revised scheme) – SUPPORT
- 19/01061/FULLS Single storey rear extension, following demolition of existing conservatory, convert garage, and replace garage roof with pitched – 5 Furzedown Cottages Furzedown Road Kings Somborne – SUPPORT
- Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 19/00425/FULLS – Ourn, Up Somborne Lane – two storey side extension and single storey rear extension to form lounge and utility and wc with bedroom and ensuite over – support – REFUSED
- 19/00575/FULLS |Change of Use of ‘The Old Yard’ from B1 building to D1 (Lifestyle and Integrative medicine clinic) |The Old Yard, Sunnyside View Stockbridge Road Kings Somborne SO20 6PH – PERMISSION
- 19/00812/TREES – Recreation Ground Adjacent Village Hall – Fell 2 saplings (species unknown) adjacent to footpath – NO OBJECTION
- Clerk’s Report
63.1 Nothing to report.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 20 May 2019 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.35pm