KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 3 June 2019
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Dack, Wales and Webb
In attendance: Mrs G Foster (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: B/Cllr A Ward and 1 Members of the public were present
65.1 Councillor Curtis had sent his apologies.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 09 May 2019
66.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 09 May 2019 had been circulated with the agenda.
66.2 Proposed Cllr Webb, Seconded Cllr Dack, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 09 May 2019 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
67.1 Cllr Harwood reported that he and Cllr Brock had arranged a meeting with TVBC Planners on 13th June to discuss the Chalk Vale passing places.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
68.1 None declared.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 19/01240/TREES | T1 Beech – reduce in height by up to 2.5 metres to suitable growth points and rebalance the remaining crown | 9 Winchester Road – support
- 19/01275/TPOS | T1 Ash – Fell | Briar Cottage Winchester Road – support
- 19/01337/PDHS | Notification of proposed works to a dwelling – Single storey rear extension (length from rear wall of original dwellinghouse 4m, height (from DPC) 3.25m, height to eaves 2.5m) | 13 Scott Close.
It was noted that there was no point in the Parish Council commenting on Permitted Development Housing Scheme applications as TVBC only consider comments from immediate adjoining neighbours in these cases. RESOLVED: unanimously, that these applications be excluded from the Agendas for future.
- 19/00867/ADVS | Advertising Board on land adjacent the A3057 | Land Opposite Compton Corner – support
- Report on Recent Planning Application decisions by TVBC
- 19/00979/TREES – Reduce and re shape by up to 2.5m and T2 Leylandii – 4 Forge Close = no objection
- 19/00919/TREES – T1 Hazel – Reduce in height by up to 2M – Hope Cottage, Muss Lane = no objection
- Clerk’s Report
71.1 Nothing to report.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 17 June 2019 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm