Co-opted to KSPC: 11th July 2022
Reasons for standing as a Parish Councillor
While I am relatively new to the village, I have already fallen in love with the place and the people that live here. I want to do something to help them, and perhaps offer what stewardship I can on some of the most local and immediate of issues.
I have always had an interest in the most local, niche, and low-level of governance, and feel that I have the skills and temperament to offer something of value within it.
Life Experience brought to Council
- Experience in legal case management and advice
- Student liaison on the Board of Studies of City Law School
- Representative on the Ageas Staff Council
- Head of Student Council
- Completed several multi-million-pound projects within the insurance industry
- Currently run a risk and governance function.
Skills brought to Council
- Project management skills and qualifications
- Business Analyst skills and qualifications
- Called to the Bar and legal qualifications
- Skills in regulatory and contractual interpretation
- Risk management skills
- Team management
- Have an affinity for making complex issues understandable for others.
- KSPC Planning Committee – Member